Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge



I'll be doing:

--The Mini – Check out and read 30 library books.  (I think I can only get up to 25, but I'll try!)
*Update: Challenge met 11/4

These are the books:
  1. Inside Out (Inside Out #1) by Maria V. Snyder
  2. The Magician's Guild (Black Magician Trilogy #1) by Trudi Canavan
  3. Scott Pilgrim #1 by Bryan Lee O'Malley
  4. Beautiful Stranger by Zoey Dean
  5. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  6. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  7. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  8. Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
  9. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
  10. The Novice by (Black Magician Trilogy #2) by Trudi Canavan
  11. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
  12. Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
  13. Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
  14. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead 
  15. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon 
  16. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong 
  17. Divergent by Veronica Roth  
  18. Abandon by Meg Cabot  
  19. Broken by Kelley Armstrong
  20. Bumped by Megan McCafferty 
  21. Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones
  22. Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon
  23. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  24. Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong
  25. No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong 
  26. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
  27. Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong
  28. Beauty by Robin McKinley
  29. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  30. White Cat by Holly Black (audiobook)
Are you participating?  Do you love the library as much as I do?  (Or are as poor as I am?)

2 comments:

  1. I'm probably both - love the library as much as you and am as poor :-) Plus I don't have space for a ton of books and I love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heck out of the library in theory, but the library where I live is just AWFUL! I always check there first when I hear about a new book I want to read, but 9 times out of 10 they don't have it, and there is no way to request they order it. I miss the great library systems I used to frequent.

    ReplyDelete

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...