Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Say No to SOPA

Beloved Wikipedia joins several major sites in going black today (nooo not while I'm writing!) to protest two ass-backward stupid censorship bills going to Congress next week.

I'm in the middle of celebrating my One Year Blogaversary, which I wouldn't be able to do without all of you: the friends I've met through blogging and the internet.

No way am I going to give up the community I've found because of ineffective, illogical and misguided censorship.

If you love the first amendment like I do, learn more or write to Congress through these links:

American Censorship: SOPA/PIPA

Google: End Piracy, Not Liberty

Wikipedia

Firefox Add-On "DeSopa" Bypasses DNS Blocking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...