Wednesday, May 22, 2013

APA Month Blog Award

(Asian) Kristy Shen of the always fun (and Asian) Two Nerds. One Dream. has gifted (Asian) me with the Liebster award - thank you!!
  1. What's the dream? 
  2. the 7-figure book deal
  3. How are you going to make that dream happen? 
  4. Write my a** off
  5. What crazy awesome thing are you going to do when that dream comes true? 
  6. fly first-class to Taiwan to see Granny and stay at the Hyatt by 101
    photo credit

  7. Who is your favorite hero? 
  8. Babs Bunny
  9. Who is your favorite villain? 
  10. It's a Euro evil-off between Fassbender's Magneto and Cumberbatch's Khan, although my cult fav is, of course, Sheen's Aro
    photo credit
  11. Which one would you rather be? 
  12. hero - Asians have been the villains too long the history of entertainment. Plus I can't handle the pressure of being bad.
  13. What turns you on? 
  14. tattoos and a shaved head every. single. time.
  15. What turns you off? 
  16. screaming children and cigarette smoke
  17. What is your favorite curse word? 
  18. Only one? I'm a NYer for #!%^'s sake.
  19. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? 
  20. "You did it exactly the way I planned."
  21. What are you doing tomorrow, and more importantly, how are you planning on making it more awesome than what you're doing today?
I'm working and then FINALLY going to the weekly Lindy hop dance in town that I've missed all month due to random engagements and ailments (swollen toe, sore throat, writing workshop). Any day I get to dance is automatically more awesome.

Since I already bugged tagged more people than cared to answer in my last Liebster award, I'll just link you TO THAT POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love dogs AND comments!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...